The best topic

Replies: 10412
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:42:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Ordinary men and women are too small minded to govern their own affairs

Started by Frood, January 11, 2022, 03:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=434244 time=1641888796 user_id=1676
:shock:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mlEDkB8Uw1Cl/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/mlEDkB8Uw1Cl/

That video is fake.

False claim: Obama rejected democratic ideals by saying that "ordinary men and women are too small minded to govern their own affairs"

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact-check-obama-anti-democracy-speec-idUSKBN22U2D4">https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKBN22U2D4">https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact-check-obama-anti-democracy-speec-idUSKBN22U2D4

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

He likely thot it .. but sorry. think about it for 5 seconds -  He's far too politically savvy   to say it in public .. not agonna happen

We sure are seeing a lot of false badly sourced & usually conspiracy type stuff of late

getting inundated lately
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: cc post_id=434250 time=1641918026 user_id=88
He likely thot it .. but sorry. think about it for 5 seconds -  He's far too politically savvy   to say it in public .. not agonna happen

We sure are seeing a lot of false badly sourced & usually conspiracy type stuff of late

getting inundated lately

Of course that piece of shit, empty suite,  thinks that way and the imbeciles that still kiss his feet think that way too. And don't be so certain that he hasn't said the alleged false quote.

After all he did say the following about Midwestern American voters struggling to make ends meet in 2008 when the economy took a dump...

"They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

In other words, according to Odumbo, blue collar voters in middle America are a bunch of rubes. Obomb-boy is well known to be an openly elitist piece of leftist garbage.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Far be it from me to defend that piece of dung. He certainly did say it often, but not likely open to the public

Of course I agree with what you said about his vile  intentions

I firmly believed while he was still in office  he worked his little buns off  setting things up so that Hillary could finish his job & deliver the coupe de grace .. and finish his work to make things such that uber-progs would rule forever.

There was a bump in the road, %%^&& Trump .. wtf? .... :mad:   but things are back on track now to complete his objective
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

The first 4 minutes are what he actually said.

I want to add that he wouldnt talk like that now.

">

Bricktop

But does he have a point?

In Australia, voting is compulsory. That means that every tax dodger, welfare suckling, anti-social, uninformed half wit MUST vote.

Our fate is often determined by people you wouldn't stand next to at a bus stop.

This entire concept of "democracy" is flawed because we allow everyone to vote. That right should be earned.

I've said it before; if you don't pay tax, you don't vote (retirees excluded). Public servants should not be allowed to vote. People with criminal records that signify that they are anti-social should not be permitted to vote.

Universal suffrage is a flawed concept.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434287 time=1641949092 user_id=1560

In Australia, voting is compulsory. That means that every tax dodger, welfare suckling, anti-social, uninformed half wit MUST vote.

Our fate is often determined by people you wouldn't stand next to at a bus stop.

This entire concept of "democracy" is flawed because we allow everyone to vote. That right should be earned.

I've said it before; if you don't pay tax, you don't vote (retirees excluded). Public servants should not be allowed to vote. People with criminal records that signify that they are anti-social should not be permitted to vote.

Very old school feudal... the landed gentry almost.

Though it could be argued that we're in a neo-feudalism now as our liberty is not secured, our votes don't matter, and big corporations get what they want.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=434292 time=1641950554 user_id=1676

Though it could be argued that we're in a neo-feudalism now as our liberty is not secured, our votes don't matter, and big corporations get what they want.

Yet you can vote.

Anonymous

getting inundated lately

He prpbably does look down on those he rules. But, that video is obviously been doctored.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=434256 time=1641926547 user_id=156

getting inundated lately

Of course that piece of shit, empty suite,  thinks that way and the imbeciles that still kiss his feet think that way too. And don't be so certain that he hasn't said the alleged false quote.

After all he did say the following about Midwestern American voters struggling to make ends meet in 2008 when the economy took a dump...

"They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

In other words, according to Odumbo, blue collar voters in middle America are a bunch of rubes. Obomb-boy is well known to be an openly elitist piece of leftist garbage.

I remember when he said that. And I believe he probably does think the words that doctored video put in his mouth. But, that videos is not legit. People that complain about fake news should not be part of the problem.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434297 time=1641953881 user_id=1560
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=434292 time=1641950554 user_id=1676

Yet you can vote.

MUST vote....

And with preferential voting, must vote for pretty much the major parties who even if they have to amuse some farm league candidates not of their choosing, will get their way anyway.

DON'T vote and you'll get fined and vilified.

"It's your duty to vote" after all, and if you don't vote because the game is rigged you're "un-Australian" and because you DID vote (rather than be financially penalised for it), "you got what you voted for"....

....but say there is a grass roots candidate who you really like.... really stand behind, despite her personality or speaking flaws, you vote for and crazily enough get her into office.... well, the ABC and the government find so much time and money to investigate them until a charge can be made and they're imprisoned for a spell.

You and I know who I'm speaking of....

....what was done to her and anybody ever in Australia that has stood up to authority and thumbed their noses is disgusting.

So I don't much care for your landed gentry proposal... your new system would be identical to the old.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=434246 time=1641888989 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=434244 time=1641888796 user_id=1676
:shock:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mlEDkB8Uw1Cl/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/mlEDkB8Uw1Cl/

That video is fake.

False claim: Obama rejected democratic ideals by saying that "ordinary men and women are too small minded to govern their own affairs"

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact-check-obama-anti-democracy-speec-idUSKBN22U2D4">https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKBN22U2D4">https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact-check-obama-anti-democracy-speec-idUSKBN22U2D4

This is a cunting. :thumbup: